SEARCH FOR PRIVATE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE ZSCMST BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Search Committee for Private Sector Representative to the Board of Trustees of the Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology (ZSCMST), formally and publicly announces that the NOMINATION/APPLICATION FOR ONE (1) PRIVATE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE ZSCMST GOVERNING BOARD is now OPEN.
Hereunder are the minimum qualifications and documentary requirements:
A. Nominees for Private Sector Representative to the ZSCMST Board of Trustees must possess the
- Must be a Filipino citizen and a prominent resident of Zamboanga City;
- Must be a person of unquestioned integrity and probity and must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or crime;
- Must be successful in his/her profession(s) or chosen field (s);
- Must be from the industry, business, or profession that can contribute to the pursuit of the mandate of ZSCMST;
- Must have at least five (5) years proven experience in a managerial position or corporate governance;
- Must have solid contribution to the community and/or country;
- Must not be connected with ZSCMST in any manner for two (2) years prior to the nomination;
- Must have an extensive record of employment, business, expertise, and connection with the private sector. If the nominee previously worked in any capacity with a government entity or was a consultant in any government undertaking of whatever nature, the proportion of time served in the government should not exceed Forty-five percent of the entire time served in the private sector;
- Must not in any way be presently employed or appointed to any position in any government agency or entity (national, local, or government-owned or controlled corporation), be it on a full-time or part-time basis, at the Time of the nomination; and
- Must explicitly manifest availability of time and commitment to the service of ZSCMST.
B. Nominees should submit Five (5) copies of the following documents:
In case of Nomination, duly accomplished Nomination Form
(Note: Nomination Form can be downloaded from the ZSCMST website)
Curriculum vitae of the nominee signed under oath; and
Certified true copy of documents in support of data or information specified in the curriculum vitae of the nominee.
Submit nominations or applications and all required documents to the Office of the Board Secretary,
Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology, Rio Hondo, Zamboanga City.
Deadline for submission of all requirements is on August 31, 2021.
For inquiries, please call Mr. Hector H. Ramillano, Jr.,
ZSCMST PSR SC Secretariat at Tel. No. (062)992-3092 or Mobile No. 0917209-7216 or e-mail at email@example.com.